How Adsend's Press Conversion simplifies your advertising workflow
Getting ads ready for printing can be a grueling process...but it doesn't have to be that way.
Dealing with a complex print workflow
As an ad makes its way from the digital realm to the analogue world of paper and ink, there are many factors a studio operator has to keep in mind.
To ensure optimal results, studio operators have to take the following steps:
- Manually search for media kit specifications (size, bleed, trim) & color profiles
- Create ads according to publication specifications & PDF compatibility
- Images within the PDF file need to be saved as CMYK
- Images need to be optimally converted & proofed using correct ICC profiles
- 'Total Area Coverage' (TAC) should be within publisher limitations
- Deliver the optimized file to each specific destination
This process becomes more complicated if you are running a campaign across multiple print destinations, and the following issues may arise:
- Maintain & update multiple versions of each image
- Time to research individual publication specifications & press requirements
- Invest in an in-house press conversion team & systems
How Press Conversion helps
You can now simplify your production workflows, thanks to Adsend's Press Conversion functionality.
With Press Conversion, there is no need to maintain a library of the same assets tailored
to different destinations.With a simplified workflow, your studio can spend more time on other tasks.
Simply create and upload a single version of your ad, and Adsend will take care of the technical aspects of preparing files for publication, analysing each asset and file, then converting and adjusting them according to the requirements of each individual delivery destination.
With Press Conversion, if you work to a standard workflow, you will have consistent and predictable end results.